Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 2: It's Fluoride, fluoride it's in my head...

Day two of the fluoride experiment... trying to reset the old body with a new regime of decreased fluoride... and the fluoride is everywhere! So on to make dinner today, bean soup and corn bread.. gluten free of course.. thought that I would miss Diet Dr. Pepper, but actually didn't miss it at all! Shocking.. I do have a fridge full of lemonade made with spring water, and gleaned my caffeine fix from coffee brewed with spring water. Wow, I sound like a spring water billboard!

I find myself being a little tired this afternoon, but did stop by the GNC today to pick up a supplement, you know one of those super vitamin... super charged... super food.. deals... It smells horrible.. all they had was cherry flavor. I'm hoping that it helps. I have also increased the capsacin in our diet too... not that I didn't already cook spicy enough, but extra hot to rev up the old metabolism.

I intend to wake up very early tomorrow, and start walking extra as well.. I need to add the exercise back into my life slowly. Not that I stopped completely, but life has me twisting in the wind on a regular basis, so I haven't been able to accomplish all of the things I've wanted to accomplish recently. I sound driven, but fell scattered most of the time. I do have an agenda.. I want an alpaca farm. Organic foods, grown in my own spot... Nutritious food cooked in our own little cafe.. Healthy, and safe from pesticides.. and nasty stuff!

My sense of humor doesn't seem to be intact today. I suppose it is because I have so much on my mind, and have done 5 loads of laundry in a couple days time.. So Day two has me a little tired, I've eaten well today, hopefully will feel much better after tomorrow too... less brain fog... and more concerted energy to add pep to my step...

Peace be with you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment