Monday, February 8, 2010

Ah, the stress diet

Let's talk about stress baby. I am a stress dieter, I have figured this much out about myself. Stress makes food undesirable to me, period. So I start losing scary amounts of weight at alarming rates. I am also an adrenaline junkie. For those of you who know me, I know it is quite hard to believe. Being fueled by adrenaline my energy levels bounce around more than the ping pong balls on Captain Kangaroo...

So being slightly under stress currently, the handsome sous chef, and I have parted company, I am rapidly losing weight again, due to lack of appetite. Wow, that was a run on sentence. It is even effecting my ability to grasp the English language. Although I love food in all of it's many forms, I am currently not really able to eat so well. I do notice though that after x number of days of a fast that clarity of thought comes into play. I start to feel like some sort of shaman on a quest for truth and justice. The anger issues begin to mount also, so there in a bit of the ninja pirate in me. Ah, if only I had a pink eye patch, and a kitana.

So here I sit, a bundle of energy right now, and wanting to go take on a brave new world. I am thinking that this is the first time in a long time that I have been in the mood to divide my mental clutter, and conquer. I feel good despite the lack of nutrients, and sleep.

I will miss parts of sous chef, but lets face it sometimes you just have to face the reality that you are worth so much more. I was, and am worth more. I have my moments because I'm human, but as of right now I am happy with myself. I am priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment