Monday, January 25, 2010

Going to be tired tonight

Ok, so I admit it. I'm exhausted. My normally positive son, that would be the tween, came up to me in the kitchen, and said "Your eyes are telling me that your tired mommy" Ouch, the diet is going well I suppose, but it is a little tedious at times. I am becoming a little worn out. I am losing weight, but at what cost?

I don't dislike the food, the things I am missing though are some vegetables that I love. I don't really usually eat a lot of meat so the past nine days have seemed more like a meat feast, than the last bar I walked into. So here I sit, eating my snack of ricotta cheese, splenda, and cocoa powder. I mixed it myself to get my chocolate fix. Yesterday I came up with a way to make low carb honey mustard dressing. I was proud of myself.

I will continue to stay on the plan for now. I have a mission, and a goal. I just have decided that I don't enjoy feeling and looking tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment